Information about ushttps://theflowershopbristol.com is a site operated by The Flower Shop Bristol Ltd ("We"). We have our registered office at: 145 Gloucester Road, Bishopston, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS7 8BA. We are a limited company.
Reliance on information postedCommentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularlyWe aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We use third party content in our site and we use all reasonable endeavours to ensure we have appropriate licences to such third party content. However, we reserve the right to remove such content from our site and any content created by you using such third party content, if we discover we do not have the appropriate rights to use such content or if requested to do so by the copyright owner.
Our liabilityThe material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.