Information we may collect from youWe may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://theflowershopbristol.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and cookiesWe may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to help improve our service. We make use of Analytics to track site usage and browsing actions, we don’t share any personal information to any third-party during this process. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
Uses made of the informationWe use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you have opted in, we may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email.
Disclosure of your information
We take data security very seriously but if we do become aware of a breach we will inform the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) within 72 hours and contact any affected users by email as soon as possible.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at: 145 Gloucester Road, Bishopston, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS7 8BA or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access, correct and request removal of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right then please contact us.